BENAGIL & MARINHA TOUR
- Adult 13+ years old
- Children 3 - 12 years old
- Baby 0 - 2 years old
- Private Up to 15 people
Along this tour of the breathtaking Algarve coast you will experience the inside of fascinating caves!
Along the tour of the breathtaking Algarve coast, you are about to experience the inside of fascinating caves, where rock formations, secret beaches, color plays and contact with the ocean will unite you forever in a set of indescribable and unique sensations, only possible when you are so close to nature.
We highlight the Arade River, which rises in the Serra do Caldeirão and flows into the Atlantic Ocean in Portimão, east of Praia da Rocha. We can see the picturesque fishing village of Ferragudo (among the 20 most beautiful in the country) and the Fort of S. João do Arade also known as Castle of Ferragudo, built in the 19th century.
At the exit of the bar, on the left side, we can see the lighthouse of Ponta do Altar, commonly known as (Ferragudo and Portimão Lighthouse) with 32m.
Some beaches of white sand and crystal clear water such as the following: Praia da Rocha; Praia Grande; Pintadinho; Caneiros; Afurada; Paraíso; Carvoeiro (considered the most beautiful beach in Europe); Vale de Covo; Carvalho; B e n a gi l; a beach that gives its name to the most famous cave in the world, formed by erosion, with about 20 million years, its official name: Algar-de-Benagil; Corredoura and Praia da Marinha (currently among the 100 most beautiful beaches in the world and known for its imposing Arcos da Marinha). On the hottest days, we offer you the opportunity to feel the thrill of diving into the sea, with breathtaking scenery as a backdrop.
- Wonderful tour along the coast of Portimão, Ferragudo, Carvoeiro (Europe’s number one beach in 2018), Benagil and Praia da Marinha with its stunning arches.
- Numerous rock formations and visit the interior of about 20 caves, from
Carvoeiro, Benagil and Praia da Marinha.
- Bottled water.
- Brief explanation of safety and boat, with all passengers insured, as well as new generation automatic life jackets.
- Music on board during the tour.
- A refreshing dip in the crystal blue waters (on warm days); for safety reasons, the dive is subject to sea conditions.
- Return to Clube Naval de Portimão (reception area), where luggage storage, WC and air conditioning are available for your comfort.
- Please check-in at Clube Naval de Portimão, 15 minutes before your departure time, at Portisub building (Benagil Express headquarters), next to the famous Portimão Museum.
- For your tour should bring: Towel (hot days), hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothing (in summer light and cool), and of course, your camera to capture these memorable moments of your vacation in the Algarve.
- Suitable for passengers with reduced mobility (1 wheelchair per tour).
- In case of swell or bad weather, the tours will be suspended or cancelled.
- Please ask us the day before or the day of (before you leave home) if the tours are taking place. Safety first, then adventure.
- We are not responsible for damage or loss of personal items.